Mulberry leaf tea
Stir one 1 gram of product into hot or cold water and serve. Also can be added to juice, yogurt, smoothie, etc.as base ingredient.
Be delighted by the natural sweetness and rich flavor the mulberry leaves that resemble green tea but without caffeine!
Powder type tea, easy to prepare with hot or cold water. Crafted from an exclusive selection of mulberry tree leaves from Kumamoto prefecture.
The leaves are hand-picked, paying careful attention to their color and texture. Years of experience allow the creation of a rich flavor drink that resembles green tea, but with a distinctive mellow sweetness.
Mulberry leaf tea
- Lowering blood sugar.
- Reducing LDL cholesterol.
- People who want a caffeine-free beverage.
- Increasing minerals and vitamin C intake.
- Antioxidative flavonoids consumption.
- Increasing calcium in the diet.
- Reducing cell inflammation.
A comprehensive selection of leaves is the base of the best flavor.
Mulberry trees are delicate living creatures, environmental changes, and plagues attack them all year round. It is a formidable challenge to grow them without chemical aids. All the trees are monitored constantly if there is some incipient disease or pest it is treated and eliminated by boosting the natural tree defenses with adequate nutrition and irrigation, soil change, pruning diseased branches or another natural method.
Natural and mellow sweetness, the fruit of a blessed nature.
The mulberry trees plantation in Kumamoto Prefecture is surrounded by the exuberant beauty of Mt. Aso, charming islands, and warm weather. A volcanic soil rich in minerals and crystalline water flowing from the mountains sustain the mulberry trees and provide them optimal nutrients. We use advanced freeze-drying technology to preserve nutrients and flavor of the leaves. As the final step, we grind them into a fine powder that easily dissolves in water, milk, etc.
Safe cultivation without the use of pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
Why is it important to grow tea without chemicals? We wash and peel vegetables and fruits before eating them, but tea is consumed directly.If the leaves have chemical remains, we will ingest all of them after stirring the water. We are aware of the countless damages to health caused by routinary chemicals intake, hence our concern for developing a safe product.
For healthy trees, we improve water retention, moisturize the soil, provide mineral supplementation, disinfect with charcoal, and use wood vinegar as a natural pest control. We use the power of nature to grow healthy trees!
The secret of a tasty mulberry tea is leaves selection.
For maintaining the high quality of our tea, all harvesting is done by hand. A group of expert inspects an area equivalent to 12 baseball fields for collecting just the best leaves. This laborious activity requires patience and love, the outcome will be a splendid tea of unsurpassed quality.
Recognized health benefits since ancient times.
Mulberry is one of the most useful plants in Chinese herbal medicine, Chinese medical practitioners have used this plant for centuries to treat various health conditions. It is believed that mulberry was introduced to Japan during the Kamakura Period, later on during the Edo Period, people started to use the leaves with medicinal purposes.
Several studies indicate that mulberry leaf tea could aid to decrease cholesterol and lower hypertension. Another beneficial effect is sugar level control by preventing sugar and carbohydrates absorption into the bloodstream.
- I drink it every day as a cup of tea!
- I like to enjoy a good cup of tea after meals. As a man, I eat lots of noodles and rice, this tea makes a great companion. it's not bitter but kind of naturally sweet, very easy to drink.
Before I tried grass powder drinks for my health but I didn't like the taste and quit. The good things about mulberry tea is that I don't feel it as a burden but something easy to do and continue.
- I'm happy, no additives and no caffeine!
- I consider myself a person who cares about healthy meals, but with two kids it is hard to prepare and eat a well-balanced food every day. Drinking green tea has always been my relaxing time but when my kids grew older and started to want to drink the same I felt worried about giving them a caffeine beverage. This tea was my salvation, it is chemicals free and caffeine free, so I feel to share with them and my husband anytime!
Mulberry leaf tea (powder)
- Mulberry leaves (from Kumamoto Prefecture)
- ■Nutritional information per each half teaspoon (1g serving size)
- Energy 3 kcal , protein 0.2 g, lipid 0.006 g, carbohydrate 0.3 g, dietary fiber 0.3 g, sodium 0.1 mg, calcium 35.0 mg, iron 0.2 mg, phosphorus 2.6 mg, potassium 20 mg.
- ■Directions of use
- Stir one 1 gram of product into hot or cold water and serve. Also can be added to juice, yogurt, smoothie, etc.as base ingredient.
Please check carefully the ingredients list before consumption. If you are allergic to some of the ingredients, please refrain from use.
In rare cases, due to individual features such as constitution, physical condition, etc. the product may not fit the customer, in that case, please discontinue the use of this product.
If you are under medication or present health-related problems, please consult with your family physician before using this product.
Consume as soon as possible after opening.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a dry place, avoid sunlight and humidity.