How to order from overseas
We can deliver orders to several countries by EMS Japan Post. However, due to contingencies, natural disasters, Etc., some countries impose delivery restrictions. To know if your country is eligible for international shipping, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and fill in this information.
– Full name
– Full address
– Contact phone number
– Desired product name (Ex. natto capsules 90, natto powder mild 150g)
– Product quantity
The process proceeds as follows.
- The customer sends an email with all necessary shipping information and product name and quantity.
- Based on the information, we check with Japan Post if there are no shipping restrictions.
- If there are no shipping restrictions, we calculate the shipping cost and delivery time based on the order weight and destination.
- We send an email to the customer informing if the delivery is possible or not. If there are no shipping restrictions, we also notify the total cost of the order (product price, shipping cost, Etc.).
- If the customer does agree with the total price, we send a second email with a payment link.
- The customer clicks on the payment link URL and opens a page for international payment processing.
- The customer fills in the required information and checks out by credit card (major international cards accepted).
- We confirm the payment and prepare the order for shipping.
- We send a shipping notification email to the customer with the tracking number of the marcel.
- The customer receives the order and pays for import taxes if appliable.
- Please note that you are making the purchase as an import of personal items. Your local courier company may ask you to pay import taxes according to your local laws.
- Our company verifies with Japan Post if there are no export restrictions for our products to the client’s country. However, to avoid any unforeseen events, we ask our clients to verify with their local post office if our articles do not have import restrictions.